Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is she a pm Josefina?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you to the ladies that did give me great comment about how to tell if a Josefina is pm or not.

    She does not have a body tag.

    Her eyelashes are long, stiff, dark and curl at the ends.

    I got her on ebay and the clothes that came with here are all Pleasant Company.

    I have Marisol but she is packed away and can not compare her.

    I have posted a few pictuers of Josefina. Any and all comments wanted.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2118429428

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I'm no expert but I think she is PM. Her face doesn't look at all like my Marisol.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks very much like mine, who was sold to me as Pre-Mattel on ebay by a very reputable and responsive seller. I'd say she is PM--at the very least, I sure hope so! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    (Remember, I'm no great expert, though.) [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lorak79's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2005
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she is PM, she looks much like my Josefina. The long eye lashes too look PM to me.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All dolls with no body tags are PM!! And by her face color, she is a PM. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Thank you ladies for your help. Very happy about Josefina. She is lovely I was so pleased when she arrived. I was not going to get her, but then I read her story and she went to the top of the want list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •